In-Class/Blended Apprenticeship Program
Students meet once a week, from 5-9pm, where they are taught by an IECNY Instructor. Classes are scheduled in the evening so they do not interfere with your work day.
Curriculum & Tuition
Individuals interested in beginning the In-Class/Blended Apprenticeship Training Program at IECNY must follow the instructions below.
1. Pre-Register for the Apprenticeship Program. This pre-registration is simply to let IECNY know of your interest in our program. This does not constitute enrollment or acceptance into the program.
2. You will be notified when Open Enrollment begins. During Open Enrollment, you will be directed to complete our enrollment packet. A completed enrollment packet includes:
3. Once your completed enrollment packet has been submitted, IECNY will schedule you for your TABE assessments.
4. A face-to-face interview will be scheduled.
5. For final acceptance into the program, an Apprentice Agreement (between you and IECNY) and Signatory Agreement (between employer and IECNY) need to be signed. If you are not employed by an electrical contractor, we will assist in connecting you with Contractor Members. You cannot be accepted into the program without employment with an electrical contractor.
When Do Classes Start?
A class starts each semester - with either an August or January start date.